• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

norton 360 it does stuff automaticly even when set no to

iv set norton 360 to alow me to tell it what to do and it still delets stuff it doesent qurintin them it jest delets them iv excludded the file and it still delets it and than ask to restart computer the program is a game memmory editor iv been working on

and its really making me angry  and i cant get the files back cuz it deleted the source files too

if  this is how ur products work im glade i havent paid for this piece of crap

i cant even complaine without paying 40 dallors

[edit: Please keep post content clean per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Replies

Kudos0

Re: norton 360 it does stuff automaticly even when set no to

iv set norton 360 to alow me to tell it what to do and it still delets stuff it doesent qurintin them it jest delets them iv excludded the file and it still delets it and than ask to restart computer the program is a game memmory editor iv been working on

and its really making me angry  and i cant get the files back cuz it deleted the source files too

if  this is how ur products work im glade i havent paid for this piece of crap

i cant even complaine without paying 40 dallors

[edit: Please keep post content clean per the Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Kudos0

Re: norton 360 it does stuff automaticly even when set no to

zschlu00 wrote:

iv set Norton 360 to allow me to tell it what to do and it still delete stuff it doesn't qurintin them it jest delets them iv excludded the file and it still delets it and than ask to restart computer the program is a game memory editor iv been working on

and its really making me angry  and I can't get the files back cuz it deleted the source files too

if  this is how your products work I'm glade I haven't paid for this piece of crap

I can't even complain without paying 40 dollars

I'm very sorry that you are having a problem. Raw code and partial programs or modules are hard to ignore when they aren't complete and fully debugged. 360 has the option to ignore filenames that you add.

Backing up your work to an external drive before you quit for the session is a very good idea also. Never know when you have made a minor error in coding and had it look like a major threat to 360. Remember that you will have to change the filename in 360 when you change filename of the program/module you are creating.

It would appear that you were able to make yourself heard here without having to pay anything. Trash or treasure - it's all in the eye of the beholder

I'm not sure this will help you but it will let you know that your message has been read.

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.