• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 Premier Edition v4.

I was just online with your off shore tech support discussing the issues with Firefox 4.01 and Norton 360 Premier Edition V4, I was told that the fixes were not available at this time but would be "soon" The tech then  proceeded to tell me that when the fix becomes available in order to fix the issues with Firefox 4.01 I would have to upgrade to Norton 360 Premier Edition V5. 

I was just on your site and saw that upgrading to Norton 360 Premier addition would cost me $79.99, I have 348 days remaining on my current 360 Premier Edition V4. to have to pay an additional $79.99 to upgrade when I have 348 days remaining is absolutely ridiculous!  Why should I have to pay in order to get a fix for my current Norton product?

I would like some answers?

Bill

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 Premier Edition v4.

With a current subscription to Norton products, you can get a update to the latest version for free by checking here -->

http://updatecenter.norton.com

You will keep whatever days you have let in your current subscription; you do not have to buy a new version as long as your current subscription is valid.

Win10 x64; Proud graduate of GeeksToGo

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.