• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

>> Norton 360 Premier not updating due to our Sonicwall

Using Norton 360 Premier on Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) clients, they have start to not updating due to our Sonicwall NAS 2400.

In the Sonicwall, I have the "Gateway Anti-virus" on and it is scanning/blocking executables.  If I enter a clients IP address or turn of 'INBOUND' scanning, the Norton 360 will update. 

There has to be a liost of norton IP address to allow access to??   Any other way to allow norton to access upodates?

Thank you,

Robert

Replies

Kudos0

Re: >> Norton 360 Premier not updating due to our Sonicwall

Using Norton 360 Premier on Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) clients, they have start to not updating due to our Sonicwall NAS 2400.

In the Sonicwall, I have the "Gateway Anti-virus" on and it is scanning/blocking executables.  If I enter a clients IP address or turn of 'INBOUND' scanning, the Norton 360 will update. 

There has to be a liost of norton IP address to allow access to??   Any other way to allow norton to access upodates?

Thank you,

Robert

Kudos0

Re: >> Norton 360 Premier not updating due to our Sonicwall

Hi Robert,
I havent seen any list of fixed IPs norton uses to connect to update the product.
(I myself tried once, ended up with a lot of ips with in 3 months.)
May be, I didnt understand your network, but have you set your gateway ip as NAS ip such that everything is checked by Gateway Antivirus at NAS?
regards, CV | There is no ONE TOUCH KEY to security . Be alert and vigilant. . | Always have a Backup Plan!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.