• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 problem

Hello.  I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I have Norton 360 v5 and it all works OK except when I attempt to do a registry scan.  After the scan begins and after a few items are scanned, it gets "hung up" in the "fonts section," whatever that is, and won't finish the scan.  I have left it scanning the "fonts section", where it seems to get stuck, for over 30 minutes with the same result.  The scan can't seem to get beyond this point.  What might be wrong?  I am using Windows XP on a Dell Dimension computer.  Thanks!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 problem

Hello.  I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I have Norton 360 v5 and it all works OK except when I attempt to do a registry scan.  After the scan begins and after a few items are scanned, it gets "hung up" in the "fonts section," whatever that is, and won't finish the scan.  I have left it scanning the "fonts section", where it seems to get stuck, for over 30 minutes with the same result.  The scan can't seem to get beyond this point.  What might be wrong?  I am using Windows XP on a Dell Dimension computer.  Thanks!

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 problem

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.