• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton 360 Update

Using Norton 360 v1.3.2.4, just renewed.  Today I have a cute envelope icon at the bottom of my screen that says, "Live Update Notice" "Important Product Update; A new version of Norton 360 is available as part of your product subscription.

Please make sure to download the new version before your subscription expires."  I must be doing something wrong;  when I click to Install Norton 360 (after the d/l), it prompts that it is removing Norton 360... well, that's scary, so I didn't proceed.  Is there someone who can help me?  For the bucks, I feel I'm not getting the max use from Norton 360 since it's not shaking hands and being nice-nice with FireFox.

I use Firefox  3.0.2; I've yet to see Norton on the task bar but see it on Internet Explorer. How can I get it to work with Firefox?  I do not find it in FireFox Add Ons.

Thanks,

Chere

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 Update

The latest version of Norton 360 is Norton 360 2.4. As you are using the Norton 360 V1 and you have valid subscription for it, you are eligible for the free upgrade to the 2.4 version.

While upgrading to the 2.4 version, it will prompt you to remove the current version you are using. I think that is what you have encountered.

You can install the 2.4 version from the link http://www.norton.com/n360 .

The Firefox issue will be resolved once you install the latest version.

Kudos0

All fixed and all set; thank you so much!

Chere

Kudos0

thanks much - just what I needed

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.