• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 update questions

I got two questions.

1) Can you update to the latest version of Norton 360 if you bought 3.0 and 4.0 comes out.

2) How many PC's can you install Norton 360 on? I have 3 Hard Disks in the same machine.

[edit: Clarified subject.]

Message Edited by shannons on 08-29-2009 04:51 PM
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Norton Security v.22.17.x

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 update questions

1) Can you update to the latest version of Norton 360 if you bought 3.0 and 4.0 comes out.

Sure, you can. That's what Symantec follows for past 2 years, all users who had Norton 360 1.0/2.0 was able to upgrade to Norton 360 3.0 and so it will be applicable for Norton 360 4.0 also.

2) How many PC's can you install Norton 360 on? I have 3 Hard Disks in the same machine.

It depends on your region and license you have got along with the product. The commonly available product on US stores is Norton 360 (3-User License) which you can install the same product one 3 computers. I think, one Norton 360 product will be enough for your 3 harddisks as it includes 3 PC License.

Kudos0

I know this is off topic. But would the 3-User License apply to Norton Internet Security as well?

I've been using Norton Internet Security since 2005. My main reason for these 360 questions was to find out if it'd be easier just to use 360. Since it offers 3 uses. I'd rather stick with NIS 2010 when it comes out.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Norton Security v.22.17.x
Kudos0

Yes it does apply to NIS
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.