• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 Vault won't open

I have Norton 360.  My vault had been working perfectly till this morning.  I'm on IE, W8.  Have not installed or uninstalled anything.  When I go to log in, a box opens that says Vault Opening.  Cannot click Open.  Cannot click Password Hint.  I clicked on the eye and the correct password is there.  The Vault Opening will stay there forever if I let it.  Still cannot get in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Candy

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 Vault won't open

I have Norton 360.  My vault had been working perfectly till this morning.  I'm on IE, W8.  Have not installed or uninstalled anything.  When I go to log in, a box opens that says Vault Opening.  Cannot click Open.  Cannot click Password Hint.  I clicked on the eye and the correct password is there.  The Vault Opening will stay there forever if I let it.  Still cannot get in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Candy

Kudos0

Have you restarted your system lately?

Be sure you have run LiveUpdate manually a few times, rebooting as necessary, until no updates are available.

Try clicking on Support - Get Support to run  Autofix to check your Norton installation and fix what it finds.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

If you're using IE then try to reset the IE. Run the update until no updates are found after try to restart the computer.  

To reset IE 

Tools--- Internet Options---- Advance --- Reset. 

Keep Posted if it works or not ...

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.