• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton Backup 360 Deluxe

I had have a question in regards to using the Norton Backup. I had to reinstall Norton after I did a system reset a few days ago (long story), but unfortunately it no longer shows my store backup on my computer. However, it does show it on my ios phone. So my question is, is there a way that I can restore my backup files from my phone back onto my computer so that I can restore some of the files that I had?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Backup 360 Deluxe

@MAllen5 upload your files from the phone to Norton cloud then restore it on your computer. you could also try signing in to your Norton back up and check again if you would see your back up set.
Kudos0

The backup feature on Norton Mobile Security, NMS, only backs up the contacts on your phone. If you are using a newer Norton 360 subscription to activate your NMS, it may show the 50GB of online storage. But there is no way to access that from your phone.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

@peterweb uhhh so it better to save his file on a different cloud so he could transfer his file to the computer or just plug it in using a USB cable

Kudos1 Stats

I understood the original post to say they could not access the backups of their computer. Other users have seen this when having to reset the OS on the computer. 

They appear to be asking if there was some way to access the online computer backups from their phone. The answer is no. As I noted, the backup feature on mobile devices is just for the phone contacts. There is no connection with the backups made on computers.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.