• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Core Mobile for Android ver 1.59.1

How does one access the threat information in the Norton Core Mobile app for android. I updated the app to 1.59.1 and cannot see any menu item to access that information.
Labels: Android App

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Core Mobile for Android ver 1.59.1

Where in the Android app is this information available?
Kudos0

TBT, open your app. In the top right corner is a small bell tap that. Your activity feed will list what has been detected there. Tap any single listing, then tap the description yet again and it should tell you what the detection was/is. Hope that helps.

Cheers

Retired military (Navy 1980-2002) "From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1809 / build 17763.194 / NSBU 22.16.2.22 / Norton Core v.270 on Android
Kudos0

Hello

The App also provides the missing icon for the Security listing name in the Index.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.16.2.22 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome
Kudos0

Thanks for the information, folks. I do see more detail when in the app I go to Alerts and click on an item. But... You said: The App also provides the missing icon for the Security listing name in the Index. How do I access the "security listing"? Where is the index? thanks
Kudos0

Hello

When you open up the Norton Android App, you will see 3 little lines on the upper left corner. Tap that and the Index will show itself. There is no heading that says Index, but that is what I call it. If you tap on the different listings on that, it will bring you to different sections of the App. For example: Home, Security, Devices, etc.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.16.2.22 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Got it. thanks
Kudos0

Looking forward to the Norton Core IOS app update. This is resolved

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.