• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos2 Stats

Norton Family iOS for Parent App Release 2.81 is Now Optimized for iOS7 and iOS8

Norton Family iOS for parent app release 2.81 is optimized for iOS7 and iOS8.   Norton Family with parental controls is a convenient parent companion app that lets you use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to keep an eye on your child’s online activity. Norton Family does not monitor child activity on iOS devices at this time. Parents must already have a Norton Family account to use this app.

Norton Family Features

• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and adjust settings while you’re on the go
  • Shows you at a glance what your kids have been up to on their protected devices, including websites they visit and apps they download (*does not monitor child activity on iOS devices)
  • Alerts you when your child attempts to visit a blocked site or breaks a House Rule

The Norton Family Team

Thanks Katie

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Family iOS for Parent App Release 2.81 is Now Optimized for iOS7 and iOS8

Im confused about the two statements below. To me one conflicts with the other where you say ... (*does not monitor child activity on iOS devices).

Please clarify... Thanks.

• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and adjust settings while you’re on the go
  • Shows you at a glance what your kids have been up to on their protected devices, including websites they visit and apps they download (*does not monitor child activity on iOS devices)
Kudos0

Re: Norton Family iOS for Parent App Release 2.81 is Now Optimized for iOS7 and iOS8

This would have been nice to know before I bought the software.  When I read the website, it leads you to believe that all devices are covered by eluding to the fact that there is an app for ios devices.  Not happy!

Kudos0

Hi, I would like to know if the "Norton Family" App for IOS is only available in US or worldwide? I am in Hong Kong and tried to search it thru iTune but unable to search it.

Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Jeffery

Kudos0

I agree - I just renewed Norton based on the expectation that I would be able to monitor iOS devices (not just PCs). When will the iOS "child" application be made available?

Kudos0

Can someone tell me exactly how to activate my 2 Ipads (original version) and my IPOD Touch to my Norton Family subscriptions.  I have updated 1 device to IOS9 and the other is on IOS 6.  I have a 10 seat license.  Everytime I send the invite email from my admin logon and open on any of the IOS devices, I get a message that my 'os is not supported'.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.