• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Identity Safe 2015.7.0.68 (IE) does not open

I use Norton Security 22.7.0.76 with Norton Identity Safe v2015.7.0.68 in IE browser (Win10). Till this morning all went fine - then I got notice to reboot Notebook in order to update Norton. Since then I have a problem to open my Identity Safe:

First I get a window "First steps" with the request to login to my Norton Accoount in order to create a new Safe - but I already use one since years. Still I login. I enter my email address and password. If I use a wrong pw I get message, that address+pw are wrong. If I use the correct pw, there is no such message (obviously) but the window just closes, and I am back with the First Steps window. So I repeat this several times, but no change.

So I login directly via IE to my Norton Account via email address and pw --> works fine

So I login via IE to my Identity Safe vault with the vault password --> all is fine.

But opening the vault in IE via Norton add-on bar, still offers me only the First Steps window, and logging in via my correct email address and pw just shows no reaction at all.

HELP!

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Norton Identity Safe 2015.7.0.68 (IE) does not open

Hello

Have you restarted your computer again and run Live Update until there are no more updates? Have you turned off Fast Startup?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thanks floplot, this helped!!!!!!

Kudos0

Hello kurts

I'm glad I was of some help to you and that your issue is fixed. As a help to the Forum, could you  please mark the thread as solved by clicking on the bottom of the post on a link that says Mark As Solution.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.