Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Norton Internet Security 188.8.131.52 - Full System Scan Freezes
Backgound to Problem:
- Printer was Off an someone wanted to Print something off a Web Page.
- That someone Turned On the Printer and went to File > Print before the Printer had Loaded on the System.
- Now, when I try to Print something, I.E. 08 Freezes up.
- When Running a Full System Scan, it get to about 14,000 Files in and Freezes on C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\common\drivers\com_os\hpztbu08.ex_ and the system becomes un-useable and has to be re-started.
What I've Done:
- Un-install Printer that was tried to Print from and the Freeze still happens.
- Launched One Click Support and the Auto-Fix Tool which Checks the Product, but it, too, froze, and become "Not Responding". Actually, it's just said that All Scans Appear Normal.
X.P.; 03.Message Edited by Floating_Red on 05-13-2009 11:59 PMMessage Edited by Floating_Red on 05-14-2009 12:01 AMMessage Edited by Floating_Red on 05-14-2009 12:01 AMMessage Edited by Floating_Red on 05-14-2009 12:11 AM