• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton Internet Security 2007 License Issue

My NIS2007 appears to have stopped working It says that I need to Activate the product which I did when I bought It then it says that there is a License Issue when I click view history. Also the scan now does not run. On the NIS tab the upper 3 tabs are grayed out. I realize that the download suscription has run out, but I should still be able to use it without renewing  shurly.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security 2007 License Issue

Did you put your license in a safe place?

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"
Kudos0

Yep its stored on line at Norton!
Kudos0

corsons wrote:
Yep its stored on line at Norton!

Great than try uninstalling version 2007 and install version 2008

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"
Kudos0

corsons wrote:

I realize that the download suscription has run out, but I should still be able to use it without renewing  shurly.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

How many days do you think you have left? If you know the subscription has run out, then so does the program. Not quite like the old days.....365 days and that's it..

Kudos0

was the problem that was the problem I think. I have bit the bullit and bought the 2008 upgrade and it seems to be working ok now (with a few minor niggles). However it is strange that the copy that I installed on my laptop under the same licence is still functional without the updates from the subs site. It was installed about 3 months after I installed and activated on my main PC?

Oh well thanks anyway

Steve

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.