• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Internet Security 2009 dont detect Trojan Fake Alert

Norton Internet Security 17.1.0.19Windows Vista Home Premium sp2 64 bits.Well as I tell Norton not detect this trojan and I would like to know how he could do to make the team this trojan norton can add to its database of trojans and viruses detected this trojan malwarebytes me, I also detected another hijack called display properties, they think about it I can do to send this notice to the engineers at Norton. I hope your answers thank you very much.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 dont detect Trojan Fake Alert

Norton Internet Security 17.1.0.19Windows Vista Home Premium sp2 64 bits.Well as I tell Norton not detect this trojan and I would like to know how he could do to make the team this trojan norton can add to its database of trojans and viruses detected this trojan malwarebytes me, I also detected another hijack called display properties, they think about it I can do to send this notice to the engineers at Norton. I hope your answers thank you very much.
Kudos0

Is there an actual name of this fake AV?
Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Kudos0

if there is for example the windows antivirus 2009, this is where those on the internet and a screen comes out and says that you are infected, but more rare is that such viruses do some modificasion in the system, or install toolbars but this I do not install anything, and one more favor could be a bit more specific on this thanks.
Kudos0

What was the name of the program offered on the AV popup?
Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Kudos0

Moved to own thread for better exposure.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.