• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Internet Security 2009 taskbar button

Hi!  I just upgraded to Norton Internet Security 2009 from Norton Internet Security 2008, and noticed that the big taskbar status button is gone.  Now I have a tiny icon in the taskbar.  I rather missed the big button.  Was that something I did?  Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks,

Frances

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 taskbar button

Hi!  I just upgraded to Norton Internet Security 2009 from Norton Internet Security 2008, and noticed that the big taskbar status button is gone.  Now I have a tiny icon in the taskbar.  I rather missed the big button.  Was that something I did?  Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks,

Frances

Kudos1 Stats

YOu have done nothing wrong. The icon conforms (or should) with the size of all other programs shown similarly in the taskbar. If you have a green tick on the icon, all is well.
Kudos1 Stats

...and you cannot get it back.  symantec are looking in to putting this back in for Norton 2010 Products.

Thursday, November 21, 2013: The THREATCON was changed to Level 1: Normal | Tue., Nov. 05, 2013: Zero-Day Vulnerability: Microsoft Security Advisory 2896666 | Saturday, November 09, 2013: Cyber-Criminals Serve Up A Veritable Smorgasbord Of Threats For South Koreans | Wednesday, October 09, 2013: New Internet Explorer Zero-Day Targeted In Attacks Against Korea And Japan [C.V.E.-2013-3897]
Kudos0

Yep, who knows. we just have to wait and see
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.