• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Internet Security 2011 / Outlook Express Interface

I installed Norton Internet Securing 2011 and I'm having the following problem.  When I go to down load my e-mail to outlook express it shows the e-mails down loading.  However none of them ever show up.  When i check the in box it show 200 new e-mails in the folded but they are not there.  

Everything was working fine until I loaded the new Internet Securing 2011.  I've check the setting for Norton but can't figure out what is causing the problem.  I also called the customer help number and waited on the phone for over an hours with never reaching a person.  So much for customer support.   If anyone can help that would be great!!!!!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security 2011 / Outlook Express Interface

I installed Norton Internet Securing 2011 and I'm having the following problem.  When I go to down load my e-mail to outlook express it shows the e-mails down loading.  However none of them ever show up.  When i check the in box it show 200 new e-mails in the folded but they are not there.  

Everything was working fine until I loaded the new Internet Securing 2011.  I've check the setting for Norton but can't figure out what is causing the problem.  I also called the customer help number and waited on the phone for over an hours with never reaching a person.  So much for customer support.   If anyone can help that would be great!!!!!

Kudos0

Re: Norton Internet Security 2011 / Outlook Express Interface

Welcome to the Community

Please try CHAT NOW

Thank you

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.