After using Norton products since Peter Norton started in DOS, over 40 years, I am just about fed up with this product.
1. It is invasive. I can no longer develop opensource code with it. It is constantly removing vital files and calling them dangerous.
2. They pop up and promote new products I do not want or need, interfering with my workflow.
3. They think they are the center of the universe. They are not.
4. They slow down my machine, file transfers between machines, news videos, so they pause, etc.
5. I could solve these problems and simplify my life by just using Windows Defender.