• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Is Norton NIS 2012 ever going to Recognize The Disappearing Spam toobar as a Problem?

I've only posted this about 10 times without a solution,,WNXP.Outlook Express Toolbar Disappears...

Standard answer from Norton..disable client intergration..Disable anti spam..reboot and re-enable..

Works just great till it disappears again......Norton doesn't even admit it's a problem even after three different tech support sessions trying to fix it....The problem repeats over and over so a new solution is needed besides the standard temp fix..

last try...I've been using the trial of another is solution for now..

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Is Norton NIS 2012 ever going to Recognize The Disappearing Spam toobar as a Problem?

Hi :)

I assume you mean that the toolbar on Outlook express itsself is vanishing ..not in Internet explorer ?

If so , and assuming it cannot be fixed why not use Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/

Its a free email program that basically a copy of Outlook express made by the same people who make Firefox...I use it in Windows 7 and its very good.... it also works in XP and Vista....

It will import all your Outlook express stuff and you dont have to uninstall outlook as if you wish you can use both programs...

All the best Brett :)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.