• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Protected Recycle Bin in 360

I have upgraded to Norton 360 from SystemWorks. I've noticed that my Recycle Bin, which has been always as"Norton protected recycled Bin" in all versions of SystemWorks and even previous software, now is just Recycle Bin without Norton protection. Is it so? There is no Norton Protection to recycle bin in Norton 360? I just loved that option, when you delete files, you are actually delete them to Norton Protection first, and only when you clean thet protection bin they are gone.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Protected Recycle Bin in 360

I have upgraded to Norton 360 from SystemWorks. I've noticed that my Recycle Bin, which has been always as"Norton protected recycled Bin" in all versions of SystemWorks and even previous software, now is just Recycle Bin without Norton protection. Is it so? There is no Norton Protection to recycle bin in Norton 360? I just loved that option, when you delete files, you are actually delete them to Norton Protection first, and only when you clean thet protection bin they are gone.
Kudos0

Re: Norton Protected Recycle Bin in 360

Unfortunately, Norton 360 doesn't maintain the Norton protected recycling bin that System Works had.  However, with our built-in backup functionality, Norton 360 may have already backed up your key files for you if you activated backup.

We'll keep a close eye on this and if a lot of System Works feel very passionately about it, we'll consider bringing it back in a future version of Norton 360.

Mark from SYMC

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.