Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Norton Utilities 15 doesn't recognize Firefox
When using the Disc Clean function, NU15 shows Firefox as being not Installed.
- Firefox 7.0.1
- NU15: Version: 126.96.36.199, Engine 188.8.131.524, Framework: 184.108.40.2060. (fully updated).
- Windows 7 Home Premium (Service Pack 1 / fully updated).
- Win7 (64-bit) is on it's own SSD (OS)
- NU15 is on it's own SSD (Programs).
- All temporary, Temp/TMP and Archive files/folders are on a third standard HDD (10.000rpm).
- Both SSDs & the HDD are SATA3.
- The CPU is an AMD Phenom II x4 980 @ 3.7GHz.
- Have 8GB of memory.
What can I do to get NU15 to recognize Firefox?