• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Nortons 360 Premier LiveUpdate

Hi there, I do Norton LiveUpdate daily and nearly always get an update. In the last three days I've not had any updates.

Is there anyway of checking that I am connecting to the server to obtain the updated file listing?

When I do a iveUpdate, in Items column "Check for Updates" status is "Completed". "Download updates"  status is "not Required". "Process updates" status is "Not Required". There is no error message. Everything is in the green.

I find it strange that there have been no updates for 3 days. I've gone into "Get Support - Norton Autofix" and the massage states that, "We did not find any issues with Norton 360 Premier".

I've also done a Norton Power Eraser, once, again nothing found.

Can anyone offer support please?

Thanks Erwin

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Nortons 360 Premier LiveUpdate

Right click on the System Tray icon and select View Recent History.  When the new window opens change the drop down at the top to show LiveUpdate.  You will need to scroll to the  bottom.

Does it show you have received automatic updates the last three days?

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos0

Thank you for posting this.  I thought the same thing when I was told that I would get an update with Nortons released it.  In all the years that I have used Nortons I ALWAYS have updates.  Something is up.  I hope it is fixed pronto.

Kudos0

Hello

On the weekends there seems to be less downloads also. You can try this link also.

https://status.norton.com/  Try a chat with the Official Norton Support.

www.norton.com/contactcs

Thanks

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi Krusty13,

Thank you for the response. Yes I did download the history. It appeared that LiveUpdate had been working. Later I did a LiveUpdate (yesterday) and it worked. Just want to thak you for taking your time to contact me. Apologies for the delay in responding, I have 2 children and its difficult to get to the laptop to respond. Thanks Erwin  

Kudos0

Hi dmcqueen,

Thank you for responding.  Yesterday evening and this morning I did a LiveUpdate and it worked. Just want to thank you for taking your time to contact me. Apologies for the delay in responding, Thanks Erwin  

Kudos0

Hi floplot,

Thank you for responding.  Yesterday evening and this morning I did a LiveUpdate and it worked. Just want to thank you for taking your time to contact me. Apologies for the delay in responding, I'll keep the links handy for next time too! Thanks Erwin  

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.