• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Old 360 Backup Sets

On the nobu.backup.com online backup page, I can see several computers names from old Norton 360 backup sets. They have no files in them, but I can't delete them from the page and they do not shop up in the 360 Backup interface in the Delete Backuip Set section.

How can I remove those older computer backup sets?

Corey

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Old 360 Backup Sets

Also, Norton Connect on my Android phone (Motorola Razr Maxx) will not show my backup set. When I login, it says "No Backed Up Computers."

Corey
Kudos0

Hello

If they still exist send me a private message with the following info:

• The email address tied to your account.
  • The specific set names you wish to have retained or verify you want all of them removed.

It won't purge any physical data - just remove the web access to those sets.

As for Norton Connect - it will only show sets if you use Norton Online Backup. It will not work if you are only using Norton 360.

Kudos0

I just sent you a PM with the backup sets I need removed.

Also, does Symantec plan on releasing an app for Android that will provide file syncing with the Norton backup and Norton 360 backup data?

Corey
Kudos0

I have your message. All I need is account details. Once I have that we can get a ticket in to remove the sets you don't want.

Kudos0

i would be interested in this solution also because months back i was told by norton chat that if they were created through norton 360 then these shortcuts/icons cant be deleted?i responded to a similiar thread here.has something with this changed and now these shortcuts/icons can be deleted?

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Online-Backup/Backup-360-v6-remove-old-sets-from-NORTON-site/m-p/685521#M1002

Kudos0

Hi brihy1

Send me the same info I requested from the other customer earlier in the thread and we can get it sorted out for you.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.