Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
OpenDNS and Norton core
Would OpenDNS be the DNS for Norton Core if
1) connect my old router as an edge router
2) disable wifi on the old router
3) manually setup the old router to use OpenDNS as the old routers DNS
4) enable bridge mode on the old router
5) Connect Norton Core's WAN port to one of the old routers LAN ports
6) select use ISP DNS on the Norton Core
7) this would result in Norton Core using the DNS settings published by the old routers DHCP....which in this case would be OpenDNS....correct?