• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Performance Icon Not Aligned In 22.16.3.21

Hi. I already read the change log for version 22.16.3.21 and one of those changes was making the Performance icon alignment right!

I checked it right now and saw that it's still being shown as before the update. You can easily see that the right part of the icon is longer than the left part.

Please make it really right in the next big update!!!

File Attachment: 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Performance Icon Not Aligned In 22.16.3.21

A day has passed and still no response from a Norton employee!

If someone has connections with them, please inform them to check and fix the issue!

I don't think this would be a big problem for developers to fix this small bug.

Still waiting...

Kudos1 Stats

Maybe they are working on other problems being reported here that actually affect the operation of the product. A small GUI misalignment is likely on the bottom of any priority list, and not likely to be fixed in any rush.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

But they MUST fix it. It's a really small bug and takes them little time to fix it. They were going to fix the bug in this version (i.e. 22.16.3.21), since it was reported only a week after the release of version 22.16.2.22 and as I said before, the main reason of release of this version (22.16.3.21) was to fix this bug!!! You can see that in the change log of 22.16.3.21.

I'm still waiting for a response from the employees!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.