• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

price to change to the new 360

I just surfed the Norton USA website. When I was offered an offer to switch from Norton Deluxe to Norton 360 select for $ 30. I think it's a good offer although it will only convert your version and will not increase days. But 5 devices seem to me few, I would like to know if someone who has premium could tell me how much it costs to change to the new 360 but for 10 devices.
Labels: Subscription

Replies

Kudos0

Re: price to change to the new 360

Hello Irving. For 10 devices this is your best deal in my view. Contact support, they will work with you to move any days left on your current subscription onto the new.

Cheers

Retired military (Navy 1980-2002) "From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1809 / build 17763.316 / NCSP 22.16.4.15 / Norton Core v.270 on Android 1.93
Kudos0

Re: price to change to the new 360

Currently, from the information available on the web site, there is no subscription level for 10 devices, unless you want the Lifelock service at the Advantage, or Ultimate Plus level. See this site for the different subscription levels.  https://us.norton.com/norton-360-lifelock-advantage

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.