• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Problem after installing MS Office 2016

Norton AntiSpam is no longer working in Outlook after installing MS Office 2016.  Was OK with Office 2013.

Labels: AntiSpam

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Problem after installing MS Office 2016

Kudos0

I installed the patch and thought that Norton Anti-Spam worked as badly as it has in the past. (Very, very slow on loading html email with many separate components.), but now Microsoft Outlook 2016 has disabled the add-in claiming that the add-on is slowing down the startup of Outlook 2016. Will Norton ever get this completely right?

Kudos0

Hello grfried

The latest update to version 22.5.5.15 is supposed to be a fix for the Anti-Spam issue for Office 2016. After you get the update by running Live Update a few times and possibly also restarting your computer, please make sure you have run all updates. After you have the latest Norton files installed, then go to your Outlook and run an online repair of Office 2016 so that the Outlook can get an updated plugin for Norton version 22.5.5.15 in case that is necessary. You can try just re-enabling the plug in first before doing an online repair of Office 2016.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Norton is  not working with Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 and there is not Norton tab.I have Outlook 2016 on Windows 7 Pro and Norton works fine, but not on Win 10.

I've searched these forums and all I see is complaints about Norton not working. What are my options?

Kudos0

Also, I tried re-installing the Norton suite, but it will not install.

Kudos0

Even worse I have sever performance issues when Norton Security is enabled and Outlook 2016 is working...

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.