• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Question about renewal of Norton Internet Security 2010??????????? very important

My question is this, I have Norton Internet Security 2010 with subscription remaining 89 days and buy a new license of Norton Internet Security 2010, which I know is if you install the product key again joined 365 +89 = 454 subscription days remaining or only 365 days? or I recommend you make me wait?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Question about renewal of Norton Internet Security 2010??????????? very important

My question is this, I have Norton Internet Security 2010 with subscription remaining 89 days and buy a new license of Norton Internet Security 2010, which I know is if you install the product key again joined 365 +89 = 454 subscription days remaining or only 365 days? or I recommend you make me wait?

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Question about renewal of Norton Internet Security 2010??????????? very important

Hi checo:

If you renew your subscription by going through the renewal links in your NIS, it will add the days to what you already have.

If you purchase a new boxed version and enter the key, wait until the last couple of days because it will not add the days to what you have, you will lose them.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.