• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Receiving warnings that I do not have security cover for the web but paid for till 2016

Is Norton security covering me or not, warnings say no, invoice said yes,it is installed in comp, how can I tell, If I buy more cover now then I will not return to renew with Norton next year:

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Receiving warnings that I do not have security cover for the web but paid for till 2016

Are the warnings coming from your email? 

Did you just renew your product by purchasing a new product key? Did you enter he key into your product?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Re: Receiving warnings that I do not have security cover for the web but paid for till 2016

Coming up on the screen during use , as no way of finding out if this is correct it has been frustrating. The only thing different was my son adding his laptop to family group for three along with mine. Still have the same product key when renewed February. Message sometimes informs me that trial period is over? I do appreciate your help but I am on the internet to have it, a means of contact phone number on the instalment programme would be nice

Kudos0

Did this just start happening after an Update to your product? There have been issues with this update causing some trouble with the activation screen.

Have you restarted your computer 2 or 3 times since this update? If you use Win 8/8.1, an issue with Windows 8/8.1 is the Fast Start feature. With this enabled, you may not actually get a full shutdown, which is needed by Norton, and other programs, every once in a while to fully update itself. See this information from Windows Eight Forums on how to turn off this feature. http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/6320-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-...

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hello

For subscription, payments, registration problems, please contact customer support using free chat program.

.Please contact the free chat program by using this link.

http://www.norton.com/chat

Thanks

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.9.63 Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.22 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.