• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Reputation scan crashed ccsvchst.exe [2011]

Hi everyone,
using NIS 2011 Italian on a Win 7 32bit pc, I clicked to a "full reputation scan", appeared the window of reputation scan but before he scanned the first file, suddently ccsvchst.exe crashed: "Symantec service framework had stopped working"

I rebooted the pc and NIS seems ok. One click support doesn't detect anything. Reputation scan now works.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Reputation scan crashed ccsvchst.exe [2011]

Hi everyone,
using NIS 2011 Italian on a Win 7 32bit pc, I clicked to a "full reputation scan", appeared the window of reputation scan but before he scanned the first file, suddently ccsvchst.exe crashed: "Symantec service framework had stopped working"

I rebooted the pc and NIS seems ok. One click support doesn't detect anything. Reputation scan now works.
Thanks in advance for replies.
Kudos0

Kudos0

after liave update session, I running quick scan and full system rep. scan. quick scan is completed and rep. scan was at 55% then appears: 

it is for the 6-7 time of 35 days using (tamper protection is always was enabled)

report was always sent but the error is still occuring

1 norton process is gone, main window, sacn window, syst. tray icon is gone with it:

Norton file insight:

Kudos0

additionally images are uploaded to

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4co7iep9p9p968

Kudos0

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

thanks. no, i did not tried this.

is this (Norton Removal Tool) will leave untouched all user settings of NIS 2011?

so many general firewall rules was created... if not - reinstall will took too many time

another one:

Kudos0

Hello Niko

You could take screen shots of your custom settings and save them to desktop. Then you would be able to see the custom rules and reenter them again. Identity safe can be backed up and saved and then replaced in the reinstalled product.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

>You could take screen shots of your custom settings and save them to desktop. Then you would be able to see the custom rules and reenter them again.

Thanks, but not a few minutes to reenter them again). I guessing that unfortunately where is no another way to stop crashes.

--

By the way - error reporting via standard Windows embedded tool was sent again, and directly after last 2 times of crashes error reporting via Symantec special tool was sent.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.