Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
I'm trying to restore a backup but it fails immediately. Logs show my last backup ran successfully to an external HDD. There's no error messages, just a red X status beside all files that failed to restore. If I hover the over red X it simply says "Restore failed".
I've tried the following:
- Took ownership of source & destination drives - Fail
- Added full access permissions (my user, admin & system) of source & destination drives - Fail
- Restoring only a single file - Fail
- Restoring using the Norton Security program
- Restoring using portable restore ARestore.exe - Fail