• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Running Full System Scan in NSS360 Question

Radio button in NSS360 ver.21 says Run Full System Scan which examines entire computer then runs File Backup, What if your not using Norton File Backup at all at the moment. How to run a full system scan w/o any file backup!......Thanks, Gorpy1

Thank God for people that can help!!!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Running Full System Scan in NSS360 Question

Radio button in NSS360 ver.21 says Run Full System Scan which examines entire computer then runs File Backup, What if your not using Norton File Backup at all at the moment. How to run a full system scan w/o any file backup!......Thanks, Gorpy1

Kudos1 Stats

Hi, Gorpy. I don't run 360, but as I understand it, you have the option to turn back up off.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v19829044_N360_N360OEM_6_en_us

Windows 10 Home X 64
Kudos0

F4E wrote:

Hi, Gorpy. I don't run 360, but as I understand it, you have the option to turn back up off.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v19829044_N360_N360OEM_6_en_us

Hi F4A It's already off and has been, I don't plan to turn in on at the moment..But want to run a Full System Scan with NO Backup session........Thanks......Gorpy1

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

Hi,

I have the Backup feature disabled and if I manually run a Full System Scan N360 asks if I want to enable Backups, but when a scheduled Full System Scan runs it doesn't ask.  You only need to click No when asked.

I hope that answers your question. 

Dave

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos0

Krusty13 wrote:

Hi,

I have the Backup feature disabled and if I manually run a Full System Scan N360 asks if I want to enable Backups, but when a scheduled Full System Scan runs it doesn't ask.  You only need to click No when asked.

I hope that answers your question. 

Dave

Thanks Dave,,,,,,,Gorpy1

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.