Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface
My Security History is filled with firewall and the IP address entries such as:.
- The IP address has disappeared from adapter\ Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface
- The IP address has disappeared from adapter\ Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
- The IP address has disappeared from adapter\ Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
- he IP address has disappeared from adapter\ Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter
- Protecting your connection to a newly detected network on adapter\Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface
- Protecting your connection to a newly detected network on adapter\ Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N.....
I had a view session with Apple support during this time and for an hour more. There are no entries like this for 1/2 of the session. Are these items related to the support session or are they related to something else?
Should I be concerned about these entries? I have been using Windows 10 for about 6 months.
Your responses will be appreciated.