• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Time limit doesn't work for Android 4.4.4 and NF 3.4.3.29.

Hi, I have issue as I've added recently new kid to my NF account and new device. I've installed NF on phone and it works for house rules - blocking pages and time restrictions. it doesn't work for time limit - when time is over e.g. two hours defined in HR the counter of time is back to 2hours. 

I have no idea why it is like this. Any ideas more than welcome.

paweł

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Time limit doesn't work for Android 4.4.4 and NF 3.4.3.29.

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for the post.  Just wanted to make sure I understand you correctly.  Are you saying when you had NF installed on one PC, everything worked fine.  Now you have installed NF on the 2nd device, an android phone. after the 2 hours allowed time is reached on the phone (from 2 hrs -> 0), then the allowed time becomes 2 hours again?  If this is the case, does the child use both PC and android during these time or solely on the Android phone?

Thanks

Katie

Thanks Katie
Kudos0

Hi,

Sorry for delay. To correctly describe the situation. I have two kids. Both use phones with android.

I've defined both in my premier account. There is no PC in use.

The version of NF changed in the mean time to 3.4.4.19 

Seems that time is now working fine but the NF crashing now on one of the phones with A 4.2.2 (Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7580)

This phone is not reporting statistics as well.

If you need my account details - let me know - to check if I correctly defined the phones.

Second phone with A 4.4.4 is reporting well and no crash.

BR

Pawel

Kudos0

Hi,

Can you please send me your Norton Family account email address by private message via the forum by clicking Inbox at upper right hand corner?

You said the NF is crashing now on one of the Android devices.  Can you please let us know what you see, an error message that tells you the program crashes?  If so, please show me a screen shot which shows the error message and the page you get the error. 

Instructions to post screenshots can be found here

https://community.norton.com/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Thanks

Katie

Thanks Katie

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.