• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Transferir la licencia de Norton 360 Premier a otro ordenador nuevo sin tener ya el viejo

Buenos dias. He cambiado de ordenador y quiero transferir la licencia en el nuevo . El viejo no funciona ya ¿cómo puedo desistalarla primero del ordenador viejo (ya desenchufado y no funciona) e instalarla en el  ordenador nuevo? ¿puedo borrar la licencia del antiguo y  transferir directamente la licencia desde el ordenador nuevo? al leer las instrucciones parece que debo tener que borrar /desinstalar la licencia del ordenador viejo .

Ademas, la suscripción se renovará automáticamente el dia 11 de enero 2015. ¿debo esperar a la renovación  o puedo hacerlo ya y se renovará automáticamente? 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Transferir la licencia de Norton 360 Premier a otro ordenador nuevo sin tener ya el viejo

Good morning. I changed my computer and want to transfer the license to the new. The old does not work and how can I desistalarla old computer first (and unplugged and not working) and install it on the new computer? ¿I can delete the old license directly transfer the license from the new computer? to read instructions think I should have to delete / uninstall the old computer license.
In addition, the subscription day January 11 2015 will automatically renew Should I wait for the renewal or can do and will be automatically renewed?

If you have an available license seat you may pull a pre-activated Norton product install from your Norton Management account https://manage.norton.com/.   If no available seat remain.  You may trash can the broken computer to free up a seat.  The subscription / license period will be the same on the new computer.  You nay continue with Auto Renewal if that is your preference.   You may change the seats at any time during the active license period.  Hope I have answered your questions.  Post back as required. 
  I want to download Norton on my device    __Turn off Auto Renewal  ___  Chat with Norton Support

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.