Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Unable to Activate Norton Security
I have Norton Security as part of my Norton Core purchase, however I am unable to activate and sign into my Windows Tablet.
- I downloaded Norton Security from Norton.com > Log In > My Norton > Download Norton > Agree and Download
- Install it on my Windows 10 Tablet
- When I try to login, I am unable to type from the on screen keyboard. I know I can type because I am able to type to a notepad, just not the sign in screen to activate my Norton.
- My problem is similar to this one: https://community.norton.com/en/forums/cant-type-name-or-password-add-device
- I even try to connect a Bluetooth keyboard to the tablet to type the password, but no text is showing up as I type on the login screen.
- This is a tablet running Windows 10, Bluetooth is the only way I can connect a keyboard. I can’t connect a physical keyboard to it as it doesn’t have a port for a physical keyboard.
- I know its not a user error because I have 7 other device (mix of Android tablet and PC) which I am able to activate with no problem. The PCs are also running Windows 10 but they all have physical keyboard.
- I even try uninstall and reinstalling Norton on the tablet to see if the problem goes away. No luck, still can’t activate