• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Updated latest Norton 360, now BU does not work

I recently updated to latest version of N-360 and BU now says I need to Activate.  I do not have my activation code for BU, but did try my Norton code, but that did not activate BU.  What do I need to do?  Is there a separate activation code for BU and if so, how can I get it?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Updated latest Norton 360, now BU does not work

I recently updated to latest version of N-360 and BU now says I need to Activate.  I do not have my activation code for BU, but did try my Norton code, but that did not activate BU.  What do I need to do?  Is there a separate activation code for BU and if so, how can I get it?

Kudos0

Hi

Welcome. Did you purchased the Online Backup separately or are you trying to activate the Secure online storage in the Norton360?

If you're trying to activate the Secure Online Storage in the Norton360 your Norton account Password is enough.

If you're trying to activate the Online Backup you'd purchased separately, go here --> Sign in --> Click on Subscription info --> Click on Activate Norton Online Backup --> Enter the Online Backup Product Key and Activate it.

Kudos0

I bought it separately.  The order I have has a serial number, but no product key.  Or do I use my Norton 360 Product Kay?

I really appreciate your help! 

Kudos0

Hi

If you had purchased it separately, then you have to activate it. Check the Order history in your Norton Account for the product Key. If you're not able to find it there, please contact our support through chat to get the product Key.

Once you got the product key follow these steps to activate it: If you're trying to activate the Online Backup you'd purchased separately, go here --> Sign in --> Click on Subscription info --> Click on Activate Norton Online Backup --> Enter the Online Backup Product Key and Activate it->Once it is activated goto backup in Norton360-->Manage Backup Sets--> Where(tab)-->Refresh List->This will show the Backup Space in the N360.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.