• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Upgrading to Norton 360 3.0

Hi,

If i wanted to upgrade from NIS 2009 to N360 3.0 will I lose my current Subscription for NIS?  I have about 250 days remaining which I have obviously paid for and do not wish to loose.

Can it be added onto N360 subscription if I was to purchase that new? Or if I was to purchase the N360 upgrade version would that carry my subscription across?

Any further info on upgrading would be helpful.

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Upgrading to Norton 360 3.0

Hi,

If i wanted to upgrade from NIS 2009 to N360 3.0 will I lose my current Subscription for NIS?  I have about 250 days remaining which I have obviously paid for and do not wish to loose.

Can it be added onto N360 subscription if I was to purchase that new? Or if I was to purchase the N360 upgrade version would that carry my subscription across?

Any further info on upgrading would be helpful.

Thanks

Kudos0

Re: Upgrading to Norton 360 3.0

Hi Gary_dexter,

If you upgrade from NIS 2009 to Norton 360 3.0, the current subscription won't carry over as Norton 360 is a different product. The Subscription transfer/carry over is only available for same category of products. That is, you can upgrade to Norton 360 3.0 from Norton 2.0 and transfer it's existing subscription. You cannot transfer the subscription from NIS/NAV 2009 to Norton 360 3.0 or from Norton 360 2.0 to NIS/NAV 2009. If you have NIS 2009 on your computer with 250 days of subscription left, after installing Norton 360, NIS 2009 will be uninstalled and the Norton 360 will be installed with 12 months of subscription. Better continue to use NIS 2009 until your current subscription expires and then purchase Norton 360 3.0 Upgrade at that time instead of subscription renewal.

Yogesh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.