• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Using Norton Backup and also Norton 360 on two home computers

I have Norton Backup on my Mac and Norton 360 on my PC.  When I go to Backup home on my Mac, I see the Mac account and I see the PC account.  I bought extra GB on Backup, and I see my new total on my Mac Backup homepage.  Today I backed up my PC using 360 for the first time. The 360 recognized the exact same total available GBs as on my Mac. But, after I did the 360 PC backup, I did not see any record of that on my Mac homepage.  Are they connected ot not?  Thank you.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Using Norton Backup and also Norton 360 on two home computers

I have Norton Backup on my Mac and Norton 360 on my PC.  When I go to Backup home on my Mac, I see the Mac account and I see the PC account.  I bought extra GB on Backup, and I see my new total on my Mac Backup homepage.  Today I backed up my PC using 360 for the first time. The 360 recognized the exact same total available GBs as on my Mac. But, after I did the 360 PC backup, I did not see any record of that on my Mac homepage.  Are they connected ot not?  Thank you.

Kudos0

Doggie

They are connected but it may take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate to the NOBU web after the first backup. Then subsequent backups from there should show the updates in a matter of moments. If its still not updating beyond that period there may be a quota issue support would need to investigate.

Kudos0

Mr. Welty,

So far there is nothing on my NOBU home page for my PC computer except to say "360 client."  Is there something I am supposed to do on my PC and its Norton 360 backup?

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi Doggie

It almost sounds like you have two separate accounts between the Mac and the Norton 360 account. Can you send me a private message containing the email addresses used to login for both?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.