• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Version 22.10.0.83 problems

Updated to latest version couple of days ago - having problems logging into vault from IE tool bar (no responsive). IDENTITY window in program itself, IDENTITY opens but ID safe, ID settings & Stats non responsive. Spasmodic on boots, either works or not, if not probably works after reboot. Ok for first 3 - 4 boots on day of installation then reared its head, appeared ok yesterday, happened a good half dozen times today, each time have to reboot. On-line chat support just said keep an eye on it. May be coincidental but also had issue in Excel and printer/scanner - 1st time for these in 3½ years since computer was new - all possibly something to do with latest update? Also auto live update takes a long while to complete, had same issue when updating to 22.9 although that sorted itself out after a few weeks.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Version 22.10.0.83 problems

Also 'Statistics' does not display correctly even when logged in - displays 'SETUP' in bottom right. By logging out of ID, opening Stats, clicking on SETUP, Log into ID at prompt, exit Stats come back in couple of times then displays correctly - seems here that update includes a few issues.

Kudos0

Also noticed that no Download Intelligence notifications occur anymore. I've confirmed the setting is "On" (and have set and saved it as "Risks Only" and then set it back to "On") and confirmed that there are no exclusions, etc. I've also restarted the computer twice since the Norton update.

I've been downloading several new .exe's to test and I get no notifications now at all (as of 22.10.0.83).

Another issue it seems.

Kudos0

IonDrive

My Notifications are OK

Kudos0

Hello

Have you tried using the Remove and Reinstall Tool? That will give you a fresh version of your Norton product. Before using. please read the opening paragraph. After using it, please remember to run Live  Update a few times, restarting when necessary..

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

flopot

Not yet - seen that there were 4/5 noted issues with this release on Norton somewhere so until confident these have been solved, no point, (update only been out of box for 3 days), I get support to do these things - when I tried a reinstall a year or two ago it went wrong. Keeping eye on situation. It is spasmodic. Might boot 4/5 times with no problem, other times might boot 3 times, each with problem. If problem there, only way to resolve is to try a reboot.

Kudos0

On 7/7/2017 Tony Weiss issued a list of 5 problems encountered which was the day after issue. My problems are not listed but happened after upgrading to 20.10 from 20.9 so assume this is connected with the upgrade itself, working 100% before. Again assume not a big upgrade as no need to reboot after installation on Windows 8.1. Did anyway along with running Live Updates a few times. Did not show up until about the 4th or 5th boot after install. Yesterday Support Chat Line long waiting time, support unavailable etc. so assume a lot of people contacting - with 20.10 issues perhaps?

Kudos0

IonDrive,

Do you any notifications for other items ?. Is Task Notification ON in Admin Settings ?

Kudos0

After the last update,i can not start the antivirus scan

Kudos0

From the Forums, seems quite a few issues with the update, postings reporting various issues, each with something different, I have the Identity problem, Excel has a slight issue never seen before upgrade, printer/scanner crashed for 1st time in over 3 years, also noticed cannot get thru to support from Autofix, comes back with errors, server errors, error 404, page not available etc. 22.10.0.83 gives the impression it may contain a bug or two.

Kudos0

Pensa Aldo:

After the last update,i can not start the antivirus scan

Have you run LiveUpdate a few times since the big update, restarting your computer between runs? 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

peterweb.

Yes, done on day of installation,(mid morning of 6/7/2017) + each day since as a general matter of routine. This boot working 100%. Once or twice one booting, I think a noticed (might be my imagination) a very slight delay in the Norton icon loading in the system tray, probably a second or so, issue is then there on that boot.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi,mgirons . Is your boot protection set to Aggressive ?------ Settings/Antivirus/Automatic Protection.

That ensures Norton loads before anything else, which will fix the tray icon loading issue.

Windows 10 Home X 64
Kudos0

Setting is actually off, been that setting (default ?) for over 3 years, two boots today been OK, 3 icons in tray including Norton, normally appear together as soon as my home screen opens. I think this holds back Norton AV for a couple of minutes or so on boot in preference to other progs.

Update:- 3rd boot OK. Fast Start OFF. Learnt the latter after various quite serious issues with Norton during first few weeks of new computer. I was a bit thick with new computer, I thought 'Shut Down' meant that but it does not, just glorified sleep which apparently causes problems not only with Norton.

Kudos0

I did liveupdate several times and I did restart but without success, other updates on 2 different computers had no problems, I think I should install Norton.
Kudos0

I did liveupdate several times and I did restart but without success, other updates on 2 different computers had no problems, I think I should install Norton.

Kudos0

I reinstalled Norton but now Liveupdate does not provide me with the latest update,i'm standing at 22.9.3.13.
Kudos0

I reinstalled Norton but now Liveupdate does not provide me with the latest update,i'm standing at 22.9.3.13.

Hi Aldo,

After the reinstall did you run LiveUpdate a few times and restarted your machine each time? 

If you did so unfortunately without success, can you please tell us which OS and bit is the problem computer?

Thanks, and welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Windows 7 HP SP1 32-bit | Chrome 65.0.3325.146 | NS 22.12.1.15
Kudos0

It is also possible that the throttled release is currently not available. You may have to keep trying over the next few days.

Kudos1 Stats

I apologize - I'm trying to split out the issues in this thread. Typically, we like to keep threads confined to a single topic or defect. I know threads evolve and people want to chime in, and that's fine. But as a rule, it's much easier for us to resolve issues if we can keep the conversation organized and clear. So, in the future, i DEFINITELY encourage you to post your issues with products to forums. We want to know what they are! And we want each issue in a separate thread. Thanks.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

OK, to the issues:

@mgirons - I can identify 2 separate issues, both of which I need way more information from you:

1. unable to login to Norton Vault from the IE toolbar. Specifically, ID settings & Stats non responsive
  2. Statistics does not display correctly

For both of these, can you post some screenshots? I want to be very clear as to where and what you mean. If you could possibly walk me through STEP-BY-STEP the path you take to get these problems to occur, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Kudos0

Issues, continued:

@IonDrive - you mention that you don't receive a report for executables that you downloaded, despite turning the "Download Insight Notifications" to ON. Did you also happen to toggle the "Show report on Launch of Files" to "Always"? By default it's set to "Unproven Only", so that might be why you're not seeing the report.

Kudos0

Issues, the final chapter:

@Pensa Aldo - could the issue you're seeing be the same issue as listed in the HOT ISSUES and FIXES thread? Specifically "History and Quick Scan won't launch"? That sounds similar to what you're experiencing, given the little bit of information you've posted.

As to the issue of the download, this is a throttled release, so it will be available wider and wider over the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

Kudos0

Tony,

Thanks for response.

Can't give you screen shots as there is nothing to show. In IE, clicking on the 'Vault is Closed' tab nothing happens, no response. In Norton GUI, Identity tab opens with the four options. 'Identity Safe', 'ID Settings' & 'Statistics' are also non-responsive, hovering over these the hand icon does not appear and clicking on them does nothing. Password generator works OK. Installation done mid morning (UK) on 6th, worked for 3 reboots, showed up on next, a reboot brought back to life. Following day no issues. 8th had a run of 3 boots where problem there, then a run of 3 or 4 OK. It is spasmodic, if the problem there on a boot, the only way to get it running is to reboot, sometimes it takes a few reboots to come back to life. I have been on to chat, first time connected, agent flushed DNS & something else but issues still there on random basis. Back onto support on 9th, whilst connected to Norton Agent ran a couple of commands, don't know what, he must of ran a restart command, restarting was very, very slow, eventually got to log-in page, still slow, log-in page came again, connection to agent did not come up, same happened on reboot. Had to System Restore, all up & running OK in start up procedure again. 10th no issues on 4 boots, today OK on 1st boot, (this one) so can't comment what is likely to happen on next boot. Also had an issue in Excel + HP printer/scanner which never seen before after updating to 20.10.0.83, co-incidental?. There is other threads relating to 20.10.0.83 I have seen but can't remember the thread titles.

Kudos0

Tony, noticed another issue, auto live update seems to take a long time to run, one instance over 3 minutes with nothing download from History, used be less than 10 seconds for this., same if run manually from 'Configure'. Manual run from GUI Security tab & tray icon OK, this happened after 22.9 but after a week or two sorted itself. Seen a thread somewhere where someone say having same issue on manual run but did not say where they were running manual from.

Kudos0

Hi I did the updates with liveupdate, I did more than once restart the version I have now is 22.9.4.8 and no other update, logical on firefox 54.0.1 the norton security toolbar component is not suited to its The version does not work. As I received the update 22.10.83, Norton no longer worked on the scanning antivirus and the history, so through ntrn I uninstalled the antivirus and after every update is in this case. You can manually download Version 22.10.0.83.
Kudos0

You can manually download Version 22.10.0.83.

No. You cannot manually download 22.10.0.83. You can only get it from LiveUpdate. As you reinstalled your product, you will be on the earlier version. And the 22.10 version is being released in a phased manner. You may have been lucky enough to get the update the first time, but for now, you may not be able to get it again for a few days.

Kudos0

I have uninstalled Norton again with Ntrn and installed the test version I thought was 22.10.0.8 from the Norton site, but it is not the latest version and after several updates I find it to version 22.9.4.8 with norton security toolbar 2017.9.2.2 For firefox that now works. Liveupdate does not give me any other updates. Since I downloaded offline the definition of viruses having 64-bit windows 7 64-bit viruses?
Kudos0

Pensa Aldo

As noted, the update is released in phases. It will be available for a percentage of the Norton users and then stopped while Norton checks to see if there are any problems with the new version. If all goes well, a few days later more users will have access to the download. Again Norton checks for problems. This goes on until all users will finally get the new version. You are probably just at the stage where the updates are on hold until the next set of users gets to access the update.

All you can do is keep trying LiveUpdate each day until you get the update again.

Kudos0

@Tony_Weiss - Yes, prior to my first post, I had tried that (setting "Show Report on Launch of File" to "Always") but it made no difference. I was actually glad that it did not work since the functionality that had stopped working (no Download Insight Notifications were being generated) was an altogether separate, different setting.

@mgirons - Yes, Task Notification was set to ON in Admin Settings.

However, after leaving this issue (to, you know, actually use my PC for work), I checked back on Norton the next day (Jul 9). I was checking the activity logs and noticed that none of my test download exe's were there (in the logs). Downloads and notifications prior to v22.10.0.83 were present in the logs.

Later the same day (Jul 9), I did another test download of an exe file and checked the log immediately after (no change). Then, after about roughly 10min, a single Download Insight Notification appeared for the file I had downloaded 10min earlier! I checked the logs again and was surprised to see that most (if not all) of my previous test downloads (from Jul 8) were recorded! With the last download notification (and only the last notification) also in the log. The logs did NOT show any recent norton update activity, so it's as if Norton had been busy with something for ~24 hours and after it finished, the notifications came back online, along with a history of all the events it would have caught had it not been "busy".

And it's not as if Norton had actually been "busy" for 24 hours ... I run Resource Manager on my PCs and saw no significant elevated disk or cpu activity from Jul 8 to Jul 9.

In the end, I was hopeful that the issue would resolve itself ... and it did. But I didn't / don't have the time to conduct further investigations into why this happened. Perhaps a "silent" update got pushed? Perhaps Norton has to conduct some form of file "indexing" on my HDs (I have no SSDs so it would be slow) prior to the Download Insight Notifications coming back online? Questions best answered by the Symantec devs I would imagine.

Kudos0

@mgirons - You gave me a lengthy reply to go through, so I apologize for my reply.

mgirons: In IE, clicking on the 'Vault is Closed' tab nothing happens, no response. In Norton GUI, Identity tab opens with the four options. 'Identity Safe', 'ID Settings' & 'Statistics' are also non-responsive, hovering over these the hand icon does not appear and clicking on them does nothing.

I'm running IE 11.1258.14393.0 and I'm not having this issue. Clicking "Vault is Closed" in the IE toolbar (version 2015.11.0.17) launches the vault login. On the GUI, when I click those links, those items come up. I'm at a loss as to why these aren't coming up. Could there be a lag? Maybe a performance issue? How long do you wait for them to appear? Can you provide some system info? Which OS are you running? Which IE version? Which toolbar version?

mgirons: ...It is spasmodic, if the problem there on a boot, the only way to get it running is to reboot, sometimes it takes a few reboots to come back to life.

That does seem strange. Is there anything special about your system that might help us figure out what's happening? Perhaps it's just a bad install? I haven't seen others reporting this issue, so I'm trying to better understand the situation. Thanks. 

Kudos0

Tony,

As of 7:00 am (UK), the last time the error occurred was Sunday afternoon, now on the 10th successful boot (so fingers crossed). Running Windows 8.1 with IE Version 11.0.9600.18698, Version update 11.0.43 of June 13th. Latest WUD's should be here this morning in UK. The only things I have done is having to Restore after on-line support messed up my start- up and I have sworn at it a few times - perhaps it took note & healed itself. Not having any other issues with Norton except extended Live update time but only on Auto or running from Configuration, had one case where took just over 3 minutes, nothing downloaded in history, (thread somewhere with this issue). Keeping note of events. Update : restarted 10 mins ago, failure. Noticed when opened IE, no Norton toolbar. Re-opened, toolbar appeared, Vault Closed button non-responsive. Rebooted, all OK. All this issues appeared after update on 6th.

Kudos0

Another thing - Running Autofix brings up no problems, Open Support, brings up  support page 'Contact us' brings up error in URL, Contact us from top right corner brings up page cannot be displayed. Does this infer a problem with the updating process.? Can get to page on-line chat by other routes - Laptop this process OK thru' Auto-Fix.

Kudos0

Tony_Weiss, Further update - got onto Norton Support, reinstalled product - version number 22.9.4.8 which was the version I had before updating to 22.10. No updates shown from running Live Update, got back to support and they confirmed, due to issues, 22.10.0.83 has been withdrawn with comment that it would be sorted in the new future.

Kudos0

Same problems here random (History, Settings, Download, etc.) running Win7 64bit. Sometimes also the right click on Nis icon tray doesn'.t work....

Kudos0

Looks like there appears a lot of issues in 22.10 - appears to be affecting people in different ways, seems OK at the moment to where I was before update, now back on 22.9. Had bit of an issue in Excel, there seems to have gone since down grading back to 22.9. Only issue left is Live Update either Auto or manual in 'Configuration' takes a lot longer that before update, although had same issue for a few weeks after the original 22.9 upgrade. Other threads mention same problems but in main GUI or right click Tray icon, I'm OK with them.

Kudos0

The announcement of Version 22.10.0.83 was not there when this thread started 2017 07 08, nor 2017 07 11, but it appeared, 2017 07 12, backdated to 2017 07 03, a retro-announcement." https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/norton-2210-product-update-available-now (There is a thread of 22.10 in the EAP forum). I had PM'ed  a Heads UP to MGIRONS and IonDrive that there was NO announcement when I saw the start of this thread but did not have the update myself.

My Win 7 Pro may have since gotten the 22.10 engine but not activated, my Win 8.1 laptop got it 2017 07 12. I had to uninstall and re-install the ISP provided NAV Online from CenturyLink.

Either Norton has not provided them a current stable version of Install SW or their IT staff has not installed it. Wednesday night 2017 07 12 took three hours of LU Interactive plus restarts through NINE previous stable release versions until I got back to 22.9.4.8.

MGRIONS gets the credit for reporting the escape of 22.10 from the EAP channel to the LU PHASED MANNER channel.

Prevent future escapes, I propose: MFA style "Enhanced Multi-Factor Authorization" EMFA for moving LU-EAP content to LU-PM when Norton IT installs them on the servers.

Also, I Propose: When A-LU or LU-I runs there should be a notification pop-up dialog box for subscribers to choose 

NOT ALLOW

Postpone or allow

a LiveUpdate-Phased-Manner INSTALL. (someone should start a poll)

J

Edited to add this link from 2017 07 06 that I hadn't viewed before and didn't realize they were different. So there was an announcement before this thread started but it wasn't on the Community Home page when this thread started but did appear as retro.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-2210-product-update-available-now-1

Kudos0

The announcement of Version 22.10.0.83 was not there when this thread started 2017 07 08, nor 2017 07 11, but it appeared, 2017 07 12, backdated to 2017 07 03, a retro-announcement.https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/norton-2210-product-update-available-

The original announcement was posted to that blog on July 3. It was later edited on July 11. There was no backdating.

And as you added in the Edit, it was also posted to the Norton Security boards on July 6.

Anyone wanting to be notified when there are product updates can scroll to the bottom of the current blog announcement and click on the Subscribe link. You will then get an email whenever there is a Product update announcemnt.

Kudos0

Chronology

I noticed this thread on https://community.norton.com/en The page the sever sent me did not have the "Norton 22.10 Product Update available now" at the top of the "Announcements Blog" with the link https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/norton-2210-product-update-available-now, I mentioned the absence of announcement and Mgirons PM'ed  back that he had gotten an e-mail announcement on July 6, (maybe those e-mails have a link?) When this thread was up to the forth reply I started an new PM to Mgirons and IonDrive because Floplot had advised using the NRT. I PM'ed  Mgirons that "INSTALL" automatically un-installs/repairs before re-installing/repairing and that NRT takes out all installed products, guilty and innocent alike. After I did a save of my public contribution to this thread, it didn't show on the home page as current so I went to forum "Norton Internet Security | Norton 360 | Norton AntiVirus" at https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-internet-security-norton-360-norton-antivirus and found the July 7 announcement and link that I edited to add to that contribution. PeterWeb "The original announcement was posted to that blog on July 3. It was later edited on July 11. There was no backdating." --Fbgnarm, amend my work choice, backdated, to "abridged display  'Anyone wanting to be notified when there are product updates can scroll to the bottom of the current blog announcement and click on the Subscribe link. You will then get an email whenever there is a Product update announcemnt.'

Time zones could explain the difference between July 6 e-mail and July 7 product forum announcement, but how is the Announcements Blog July 3 - edited July 11 abridged display explained? -- it should be a new thread that reveals some insight from the back of the unpublished teachers edition on my virtual bookshelf.

CentryLink provided Norton Antivirus Online Ancient Version installer

A Ticket/Escalation/Feedback has been opened with CenturyLink ISP Customer Service product support to find out if CL IT department has failed to update the installer from Norton on https://setup.centurylink.com/QuickConnect/Activate/en/WelcomeGetSoftware.aspx?s=1d5cbc91-cad6-2c8b-2d23-39e055f790ed&p=2751&k=6b52b875-f61c-443c-b52c-0743bb0e39c0&d=dotnot&t=00000000-0000-0000-0024-000000000000&pct=0https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do  or that Norton has failed to provide it to them as provided in some sort of re-seller agreement. I reminded Mr. Jerrod (last name omitted) SLC, UT team, that such omission (breach) would Co$t CenturyLink  Customer Service budget and customers' time and their bandwidth usage cost.

I also gave the heads-up to my friend who uses Xfinity, he wasn't affected by LU-PhasedManner 'ed (Mannerlessly) this time, and we had a segway to "Nineteen Eighty-Four" 'newspeak', 'memory hole' , 'doublethink' vs 'FAKE NEWS'.

J

Kudos0

fbgnarm,

I am in UK, received email of Blog announcement from Mohan_G dated 3/7/2017 on the morning of 6/7/2017 with a link to https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/Norton-2210-product-update-available-now.

Actual email notification was sent dated 6/7/2017 @ 1:44 am - here in UK could be 6/7 hours ahead of America ?. Original posting 3/7/2017 as stated, been edited as of 7:00 am 12th July 2017 at 12/7/2017 1:00 am - but unable to determine what has been changed. As you say, there is a time difference somewhere but can't work out how this affects timings of email etc. do I read these as UK time of time as from sent country. Version 22.9 (latest version available) now running OK as it was before installing 22.10. Had no blog announcement of 22.10 been withdrawn.

Kudos0

I may be able to help understand what is happening with the  blog timing. 

AFAIK, Going by the posts in the forum,and from my Norton History, the actual product update started the phased release on July 5. In the past, the gurus have seen a new product update announcement a little early, by mistake. The explanation was that the blog announcement was written on the earlier date as a draft on a given date. In this case the July 3 date. Then the blog is actually published when the update goes live, but it still shows the original date of creation. Which explains why the email was sent on July 5. It also explains why the creation date is shown on the main Norton Community page.

Kudos0

A Bridge

The Norton Community HOME https://community.norton.com/en is abridged, the links for the newest threads or comments to them do not appear to public non members or not signed in yet.

Maybe edit of the blog sets a date at the start of the edit, and the link is suppressed, abridged until the edit is complete and saved. I just ran LU-I, Release 22 version 10 was not delivered to my Win 7 Pro, nor Win 8.1, so 22.10 may have been pulled or may be Phased Manner release. 

Meant to get a rountuit

I made follow-up call, #4, to CenturyLink, 800-247-7285, Mr. Bibek (last name omitted) with the Des Moines, Iowa HighSpeed ISP support team conferenced with a member of their AssistQueue team, -> A Norton Customer Engineer, CE or Norton Technician, NT, or (make up title & text letters here) makes, (*disclaimer*  or formerly made), a visit each month to each CenturyLink sever site to install current NORTON product installation/distribution software for the Century Link High Speed ISP service subscribers. I posted the result of that service above, here it is again,

https://setup.centurylink.com/QuickConnect/Activate/en/WelcomeGetSoftware.aspx?s=1d5cbc91-cad6-2c8b-2d23-39e055f790ed&p=2751&k=6b52b875-f61c-443c-b52c-0743bb0e39c0&d=dotnot&t=00000000-0000-0000-0024-000000000000&pct=0 (link is external)https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do (link is external),

which runs from a button / link on that page and installs Release 22 version 5.2.15 which was announced July 2015, this page,

https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/norton-compatibility-and-windows-10 ,

it has a button for CenturyLink customers for this download link

https://webdl.symantec.com/?SASSERVER=xsas.symantec.com&TRANSID=%2f629236610%2fAQ%2fhO418XZ1M2YWKVS39219VGESLD6ijug8%2f%2f7qymEUH2%3foverrideParameters%3d%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%2f%26%7e%26LNG%3dENG&LNG=ENG&USEDM=1&BINARYTYPE=11 ,

and a button for a link for Comcast(Xfinity) customers. That link for CL customers downloads "Norton_Download_Manager.exe" (from that July 2015 announcement), it installs Release 22 version 9.0.71, the contents have been updated at the location the link seeks data from, because it's from August 2016. CenturyLink seems to have gotten less than due diligence (*disclaimer* ) from the Norton CE / NT server-site-visiting-staff and the in-house IT staff is also running behind but leading.

*disclaimer* The CL AssistQueue Team is passing the issue UP THE CORPORATE LADDER. The AQ team member who Mr. Bibek (LNO) conferenced with had formerly interacted/observed the CE / NT 's while a member of a server site staff.

J

Kudos0

People who did not get update were lucky I think. Back now to 22.9 which apparently is the 'Current' version, shame my update came thru' virtually when released (6/7/2017 UK). Bit of a minor issue with that which never had before, that is spasmodic & does not affect running etc.

Kudos0

'Current Version Check' still comes up with 22.9 as re-install last week. Had similar non-response a few years ago (7/10 days after install of Norton on new computer but that was constant, not spasmodic as I had in 22.10. This was solved by updating Display Adapter. This time Device Manger stated up to date, History in HP Support Assistant had not advised of any updates, Windows Update history nothing ever come thru', HP Support page listed 5 updates which I assume for different chip sets for my model, two of which were my current installed drivers (listed under different makers?). Had my computer Guru in, he ran a Radeon utility for AMD Radeon drivers & that updated drivers from 13 something to 15 something - don't know if this was issue but 22.10 current not available - will have to wait & see until available again. Mind, see postings elsewhere where 22.10 has toolbar issue with Firefox 54 ?

Kudos0

Setting the boot protection to Aggressive fixes the Nis tray icon right click issue and the other problems, even if that one cannot be the final solution...

Kudos1 Stats

Folks Norton live update version 22.10.0.85 has been released. Run live updates and get the patches. Reboot and see if your problems are corrected. I have validated some issues that were know have been fixed yet at least two still exist.

Cheers,

SoulAsylum

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

See the change log for the 22.10.0.85 version here.   https://community.norton.com/en/comment/7539231#comment-7539231

Kudos0

Hi folks, just following up on this one. For those experiencing the issue in the 22.10 initial release (build 83), were you able to get 22.10.0.85? And are these issues still occurring with this updated release? Thanks.

Kudos0

Tony The only issue remaining with my product is the IDS vault login list flickering. All else appears and works as it should.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

Hi Tony,

I got 22.10.0.85 and all the issues were solved with this updated release. Thanks

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.