• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

We are unable to activate your product. Try later. (2061)

Hi,

I just installed Norton Security after after adding my licence Norton Security DEluxe (5 devices) to my Norton account.

installed the product, then got this error message : We are unable to activate your product. Try later. (2061)

I Used Norton Removal Tool to uninstall the product, rebooted (Fast Startup disabled on my Win10), reinstalled the product but still have the same issue.

Config : Windows 10 pro 

Any help ?!

Thanks

Replies

Kudos0

Re: We are unable to activate your product. Try later. (2061)

Hi. Try going to Help in the main UI and synch with the Norton servers, and try again to activate.

If still no good, try Norton Support.  http://www.norton.com/chat

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Kudos0

I have the same error.. in windows 10 and android.

Kudos0

Hi @Rachid El Boukiouty, Are you still getting the same error message during the Norton subscription activation? 

@figueroa, I have sent you a private message requesting for more details regarding the Norton activation issue. Please check it when you get a chance.

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

@Sunil_GA, yeah I still have the problem, had the support online, made a remote session and figured out that the product I bought is only for US, while I'm a US citizen but in a mission abroad, I must stay without any protection till I go back to the US to be able to activate the product....! Just insane !

@

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.