• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

What Are the New Features in Norton 360 for Gamers?

Does anyone know what extra features the new Norton 360 for Gamers (announced 29-Jun-2020 in the Product Update Announcements blog Introducing Norton 360 for Gamers) has that distinguished it from the "regular" Norton 360?

All the key features listed in the KB article Features of Norton 360 for Gamers looks familiar, unless Notification Optimization is vastly different from Silent Mode, and there's no side-by-side product comparison chart at https://us.norton.com/products/norton-360-for-gamers to show how this new product differs from a 3-device subscription of Norton 360 Deluxe (which seems the closest match since both products come with 50 GB online storage).

Replies

Kudos0

Re: What Are the New Features in Norton 360 for Gamers?

I have been trying to figure this out. To me it just seems there are different default settings for existing 360 features, like notifications and Silent Mode.

Let's see what others can find.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Re: What Are the New Features in Norton 360 for Gamers?

With all the issues with the current N360, fixing those issues should be driving the wagon. Not a reworded release where what I clearly see is customer enticement. Just my 2 cents guys. 

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 2004 / build 19041.329 / N360 Deluxe 22.20.4.57 / Norton Core v.200513_304 on Android 2.26 / Opera GX w/Chrome Extensions