• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

What is new in Norton 360 6.0?

I seen a lot of stuff about Norton 360, but cannot find out what is new?  Thank you.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: What is new in Norton 360 6.0?

ffwfire wrote:

I seen a lot of stuff about Norton 360, but cannot find out what is new?  Thank you.

The following from mulitple sources - not sure how much info you are lokoing for, so this is a start for you:

Version 6.0

This is the Norton's latest security suite. It was released on February 15, 2012. It adds some new features to this popular all-in-one suite including parental controls, better protection and performance, enhanced local and secure online backups, laptop and netbook users can now save battery and data charges with Power Saving and Metered Broadband modes, and easily remembers logins and other personal info while protecting against online identity theft.

Norton Identity Safe in the Cloud – Protects personal and financial information from cybercriminals and keeps users safe from fraudulent websites. New streamlined interface, simplified login experience, and ability to store passwords in the cloud make accessibility easy from any computer with Norton Internet Security 2012 or Norton 360 version 6.0 installed.

Norton Management – New web-based functionality lets users manage their Norton products from anywhere in the world. Users can remotely add Norton products, manage security settings and update subscriptions, making it simple to check on the health of their devices or fix issues without needing to be there in person.

Download Insight Stability Ratings – Checks every downloaded file for safety before installation and now provides users with additional data about the predicted stability of the application in their environment based on the stability experiences of millions of other Symantec users.

Bandwidth Management – Limits non-critical Norton updates when connected to metered networks to avoid using up monthly data allotments or causing overage fees.

I am sure others will add more.

Kudos0

this page will give you ll the info you need

http://us.norton.com/360/?inid=us_hho_products_topnav_n3606pd

Kudos0

snowstorm wrote:

this page will give you ll the info you need

http://us.norton.com/360/?inid=us_hho_products_topnav_n3606pd

That page lists the features - some of them carry overs from the previous version, ffwfire's question was what is new!

Kudos0

i try lol

Kudos0

Thank you I have the Comcast version.  It is still the old version.  Hopefully they fix the problem in safe that makes it impossible to  fill the password out for yahoo in firefox.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.