• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

What's Different between Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton Security Deluxe

Dear All,

I saw in Norton US website there the products name is Norton 360 Deluxe and I found some features not found in Norton Security Deluxe such as "Safe Cam", "Dark Web Monitoring", and "Secure VPN" in one product.

Its very interesting for the Safe Cam, and Dark Web Monitoring, why I didn't find it in my Norton Security Deluxe as well as I didn't find in my Sales Region the Norton 360 Deluxe?

Please inform me as well as how to monitoring the Web Cam like "Safe Cam" in my Norton Security Deluxe.

Thanks & B/regards,

Replies

Kudos0

Re: What's Different between Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton Security Deluxe

The 360 Deluxe is a new beta test product offered to some users in the US. See the product announcement here.  

If you are not in the US, some of the monitoring options would not be available as they are tied into the Lifelock product that is only available to US residents. Similarly, the Safe Cam feature has not been released in the current Norton Security product line yet...

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hallo Peter,

Thanks for your information, I think the Norton 360 Deluxe is not a beta product, It's already for commercial (look like as a subscription instead of perpetual).

Unfortunately if the Safe Came feature has not been released in Norton Security products line, as many vendor already have this feature in their products. We hope we can get this feature soon in the next update.

Regards,

Kudos0

Thanks for your information, I think the Norton 360 Deluxe is not a beta product, It's already for commercial (look like as a subscription instead of perpetual).

The unfortunate part is that this is still in fact a beta as noted in the link I posted above. It has just not been noted as such when a user purchases the subscription. There are many posts here about problems with the included VPN function. 

The Safe Cam feature will eventually make it to whatever products are being offered by Norton.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks Peter,

So I have to wait until the Safe Cam feature come to new feature of Norton Security Deluxe.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.