• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

What's New in NAV and NIS 2011?

Where can I go to find a list and description of the new and improved features of NAV and NIS 2011, preferably without marketing gobbledegook? Or as they used to say on Dragnet: "Just the facts, ma'am."

Replies

Kudos0

Re: What's New in NAV and NIS 2011?

Where can I go to find a list and description of the new and improved features of NAV and NIS 2011, preferably without marketing gobbledegook? Or as they used to say on Dragnet: "Just the facts, ma'am."

Kudos0

Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

Yes, I know about those. They're from April, when the product was in beta. Now it's September and the product is released.

I guess I'll have to wait until the boxed editions show up in stores. That's where Symantec lists the new features, right there on the box, albeit briefly. I thought they might do that on their website too, and in more detail, but not as of today.

I could also wait until someone reviews the new versions. It just seems a little odd to me that Symantec wouldn't publish that information on own their website. Perhaps they'll get around to it in a few days. I trust it will be worth the wait.

Kudos0

Hi Bulldoggy,

Well, you can find details over here:

http://buy.norton.com/estore/mf/landingPromotion

Just click on the picture of NIS 2010 or of NAV 2010 to view the details. There are also details over here on the main page, under "How It Works" (I think that's what you mentioned in your previous post; you will find more details if you click on "[+] See all" to expand the list of details):

http://www.symantec.com/norton/internet-security

Your Norton Ladybug.
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

At last I found it.

On the Symantec website it's right here:

Norton > Support > Customer Support > Top Tech Issues > select NAV or NIS 2011 and then Continue > "Features of Norton AntiVirus/Internet Security 2011"

The very first section on the page is "What is new?"

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.