• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

When will NIS 2011 product release?

When will NIS 2011 product release?

I am testing NIS 2011 final beta.

I had bought the latest key for NIS 2011 product.

So I don't want to remove NIS 2011 beta, then install NIS 2010 again,

then remove NIS 2010 soon for install 2011 product.

I hope if you can, please release NIS 2011 soon, thank you.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: When will NIS 2011 product release?

Hello

I have small question

Is it possible to force an english update version of new NIS 2011 from downloader?

I prefer to have english language version of programs on my PC if possible but downloader downloads my local (non english) language version.

Or a direct link on norton site?

Kudos0

Hi,

You can update without installing the 2010-version. I have just done it and everything is running nicely.

Bye

NIS 2013, Vista SP2, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8,Core I7(920), ATI Radeon HD 7770, Samsung SSD 512,WD 3TB
Kudos2 Stats

Timmy wrote:

Hello

I have small question

Is it possible to force an english update version of new NIS 2011 from downloader?

I prefer to have english language version of programs on my PC if possible but downloader downloads my local (non english) language version.

Or a direct link on norton site?

Hi Timmy,

The direct download links are not available yet. However when you go to http://updatecenter.norton.com/ you can select the language from the drop down list near the top right. You can select the Choose your product manually link.

Please see image below.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1, 64 bit, 32 GB * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32* Ghost 15 * IE 9, Firefox, Safari. Test laptop with W7 Home Premium 64 bit * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32
Kudos0

Thank you AllenM

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.