• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Would be better if Identity Safe icon on the Norton 360 toolbar were not a little "house"

Didn't know whether to post this here or on the Product Suggestions forum...

I way too often absentmindedly click the Identity Safe "home" icon (little black house) when I mean to click the browser's native "home" icon (little white house).  Yes, the colors are different, but there's no real need for the Identity Safe icon to be a house;  it could be, I don't know, a safe!

Am I alone in clicking the Identity Safe home when I mean to click the browser home?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Would be better if Identity Safe icon on the Norton 360 toolbar were not a little "house"

Didn't know whether to post this here or on the Product Suggestions forum...

I way too often absentmindedly click the Identity Safe "home" icon (little black house) when I mean to click the browser's native "home" icon (little white house).  Yes, the colors are different, but there's no real need for the Identity Safe icon to be a house;  it could be, I don't know, a safe!

Am I alone in clicking the Identity Safe home when I mean to click the browser home?

Kudos0

Re: Would be better if Identity Safe icon on the Norton 360 toolbar were not a little "house"

Hi ajgarvin,

It actually sounds ike you may be creating your own dilema.  It sounds like you are not on the current version of N 360.  The little blck house is  gone on version 21.1.0.18 (the most current version). You can go to Support > About from the main page of N 360 and see which version you are on.  If not the one above, you can upgrade to it.  This will change the Icon you are confused over.

Let us know if you need any addtional assistance.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.