• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Problem verifying my website with wix.com

Dear Norton Support Staff,

I am the owner of www.studyabroad-solutions.com.  I am having problems verifying my site for Norton safe web hosted by wix.com. I am not able to upload a verification file to my root folder on wix.com. Please help. Thank you so much!

This is the file content: xif9-s1zhrgvtnov0jc966qs0kt91oiizbk45u3ao18ak2x2-5geaho34as9coloclvvupd87ft7ju7t5d4ltcsxxleexbda6r4-1k27b91-b75kvwo4x9wayiuu-w6u

Best,

Flora R.

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Problem verifying my website with wix.com

Hello Flora R.

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Thanks for providing the Meta Tag in your post.

I will submit it to the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Thursday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.14.2.13 Core Firmware 237 I E 11
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Flora R.

Your site 'studyabroad-solutions.com' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=studyabroad-solutions.com

Cops

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hello Flora R.

Good Luck with your website. It is currently evaluated as Green OK Since your issue is solved, could you please mark the post which solved your issue? You can do this by  picking the post and click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of each post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.14.2.13 Core Firmware 237 I E 11
Kudos0

Dear Floplot,

Thank you so much for your help! 

Best,

Flora R.

Kudos0

Dear Concole_Ops,

Thank you so much for your help!

Best,

Flora R.

Kudos0

Dear Floplot,

Thank you again for your help! Really appreciate everyone's support in solving the problem! I wish you a great day!

Best,

Flora R. 

Kudos0

Hello

You are very welcome.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Dear Norton Support Staff,

I am the owner of www.surreyroofcare.co.uk  I am having problems verifying my site for Norton safe web hosted by wix.com. I am not able to upload a verification file to my root folder on wix.com. Please help. Thank you so much!

This is the file content: qvorvzjq3inyycz8kt4duavi48aeb2ivn6fdezj4rrnoglx7c2ciiumex65yxo3i-vvkeer29v2hjquxs1coxduvbhynpatq6ca5gj2pi45wiksxao2cvmrcmdxxw17u

Johnny

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Johnny Kelsey007

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi Johnny Kelsey007

Your site 'surreyroofcare.co.uk' has been submitted for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=surreyroofcare.co.uk

Cops

Kudos0

Thank you so much for your help.

Kudos0

Hello Johnny Kelsey007

You are very welcome.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.