• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

<< viewing full SMS message conversation >>

Hello,

I am monitoring the SMS message in my daugther cell phone.

In the "View entire conversation", I can only see what she wrote, I cannot see what she receives. So, this is a one-way-only conversation, not an "entire conversation".

Is it normal? Because I remember some time ago that both conversations ways were displayed (even appearing in separate -very annoying- pages).

Regards,

Hatuey

Replies

Kudos0

Re: >

Hello,

I am monitoring the SMS message in my daugther cell phone.

In the "View entire conversation", I can only see what she wrote, I cannot see what she receives. So, this is a one-way-only conversation, not an "entire conversation".

Is it normal? Because I remember some time ago that both conversations ways were displayed (even appearing in separate -very annoying- pages).

Regards,

Hatuey

Kudos0

Hi hatuey,

Can you please check to see if you have 3rd party app on the Android phone, like GO SMS Pro.   If so,  installing the 3rd party app seems to be what’s causing the issue.   

The team is working on the issue.  In the meantime, please uninstall the 3rd party SMS app and just use the default txt application.  

Thanks,

Katie

Thanks Katie
Kudos0

Hello Katie,

She uses a third party app for messages: Handcent SMS. As she sent a lot of message, the buildin app cannot hand the messages, crashing and blocking her phone.

Thankyou very much for your attention (for this and for the other post).

Regards,

Hatuey

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.