• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton wont let me verify my site with websafe

Im a blogger and website owner at Struggletodaystrengthtomorrow.com today someone sent me a screenshot showing that norton wont let them access my site because it is deemed not secure. it safes the site is safe but personal information is requested and warns them of a scam... i looked up the situation on google and found that people can register and verify the sites on nortons websafe, so i tried to do it. every time i load that page, it glitches out and gives me an error message with a really long code. i tried to chat with norton and found that everytime i am waiting to load into the message screen, it glitches and tells me that there are too many log in errors. Leaving me with the option of posting in a forum, like i am doing, or messaging on twitter because those are the only other ways i can see to make contact with support.

attatched is the error message i receive when i try to go to nortons safeweb

please help me secure my website so i can get my readers back. thank you.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Norton wont let me verify my site with websafe

Hello Nicole. I will ask for this to be moved to the Safe Web boards where it will get the correct exposure. Stand by for someone to assist you with your issue.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

nicole vl durham:
Im a blogger and website owner at Struggletodaystrengthtomorrow.com today someone sent me a screenshot showing that norton wont let them access my site because it is deemed not secure. it safes the site is safe but personal information is requested and warns them of a scam.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=struggletodaystrengthtomorrow.com = UNTESTED

Please review > Safe Web Help for Site Owners
https://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

We'll try to raise attention to your concern.

Kudos0

Hello nicole vl durham

I just tried going to your website. I got a Scam Insight Warning page. It looks different than your screenshot. It is shown when you have a new website that hasn't been seen very often by people who have Norton installed.

Please register with Safe Web

http://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners  Please look at Web Site Registration Tips.

After you register with them, you will get an email back which will contain a Meta Tag.

Please add this Meta Tag to the top of your Home Page using plain text. Once you let me know that Meta Tag is in your website, I can then notify the Safe Web Team. They will then verify and re-evaluate your website . I will be waiting to hear from you and then this issue can be taken care of. They will remove that scam warning.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I dont think you understood, Norton wont let me verify my site. Everytime i go to the website registration page, it gives me this error. I have tried multiple devices, being logged in, logged out and none of it works.

Kudos0

Hello Nicole. Here are the instructions for posting a screenshot into your post. Most Guru's won't download and open zipped archives or a pdf due to the risks they can present. The error you are seeing is a server connection error. Although you have used more than once device have you tried using a different browser and/or clearing the cache on the browser you are using? Please try those suggestions and let us know what your results are.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

FILE ATTACHMENT: 
Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 7.58.39 AM.zip

Kudos0

Hello

You may want to contact Customer Support so that they can see what is going on. It does look like it is something from . Are you having  this issue with any other websites?

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi nicole vl durham,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We have informed the appropriate team to look into this issue.

Meanwhile, we could not reproduce the block page you have mentioned in the beginning of this thread. It would be helpful if you can share us a screenshot to further investigate.

Thank you.

Cops

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.