Our website is marked as phishing and nothing has been done after submitting a change report
al corriente: 22-Nov-2022 | 12:00PM · 5 Respuestas · Enlace permanente · Translation:
Our website www.standardreputation.com(link is external) has been blacklisted by Norton Safe Web for several months. It is a digital marketing agency and this issue has very negatively been affecting my new prospects. We very much would like to have the situation corrected. Steps taken so far include:
1) Requesting re-evaluation through the Norton Safe Web.
2) Having the site scanned for malware or other problems (it was squeaky clean)
3) Calling Norton regularly to see if they could advise on any actions we can do to get off the blacklist. I have been informed that someone will get in touch with me.
4) Creating an account with Norton to register and verify the website.
5) Consulting with professionals to see if they had any insights on how we can resolve the issue (none could determine why we were being blacklisted.
I am at a bit of a loss, and would very much like to get to the bottom of this. Could anyone suggest what the next steps would be to have this site de-blacklisted.
Thanks in advance!
Re: Our website is marked as phishing and nothing has been done after submitting a change report
al corriente: 22-Nov-2022 | 1:17PM · Enlace permanente
I looked at Norton Safe Web rating below and your website is reported as Safe by Norton Safe Web now.
If there is anything else we can do, please let us know. As for the other vendors, you would need to reach out to them individually if you want their rating revision of your website.